Job Title: 2nd Line Support Executive
Are you an experienced 2nd Line Support Executive looking to work for an industry leader?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a prestigious national manufacturing company. This fantastic employer has an unrivalled reputation, and they are now looking for an experienced 2nd Line Support Executive for their state of the art Burnley location.
This “hands-on” position is an employee stakeholder role, where you will be the first point of contact for a wide range of end user issues including IT hardware, network, desktop and server related issues. This is an ideal opportunity if you have previous experience within a similar role, and you’re now looking to develop your career further.
Key duties of the 2nd Line Support Executive:
- Handling service delivery tasks via the helpdesk, taking ownership of the incoming tickets and managing through to conclusion for both internal employees and visitors attending meetings
- Assist in installing computer hardware and software for new employees, building, configuring and deploying laptops, desktops and other devices, administering network user accounts and permissions
- Proactively working to resolve issues across hardware, software and network
- Provide help and advice on IT related matters
- Manage internet and website access through the firewall
- Proactively monitor the network and equipment to identify potential problems
- Liaise with suppliers to provide appropriate technical solutions
The successful 2nd Line Support Executive:
- Previous experience at 2nd line support level
- IT related qualifications / certifications
- Technical experience of MS Office 365, Microsoft desktop and server operating systems
- Experience of LAN/WAN, VLAN, DHCP, TCP/IP, Active Directory
- Excellent communication skills able to build stakeholder relationships and resolve issues
- Able to have flexibility for emergency call outs out of hours
- Organised and able to manage multiple priorities to timeframes
What’s in it for you as a 2nd Line Support Executive:
- Competitive starting salary of £25,000
- Genuine and ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Pension scheme employer contribution 6%
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Regular team events
- Healthcare plan
If you are looking for your next 2nd Line Support opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.