Salary: £20,000 and £22,000 dependent upon experience
New permanent opportunity for an experienced warehouse person to join a well established family business. This is a stand-alone position and is replacing a gentleman who has been with the business for over 10 years, leaving to pursue a new career.
You must have a full driving license, counter balance FLT license, computer skills, good telephone manner and previous warehouse experience. Your orders are from emails direct from the customer.
You will be responsible for
• Receiving deliveries, checking the stock and putting the stock away
• Picking the orders and ensure they are ready to go to the customer via courier or pallet. Occasionally you will be delivering the orders locally in the company van
• Updating the computer system with order and stock information using Excel
• Answer the telephone in a professional manner to internal departments and customers regarding stock availability
• Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy always
• Adhering to health and safety policy
• Booking the FLT maintenance and fire extinguishers
Our client is a well-established family business and has been trading for over 30 years, they look after their employees and work as part of a team. As part of the “family culture” our client provides lunch daily.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience between £20,000 and £22,000. 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00, 23 days holiday plus statutory.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.