Salary: Salary negotiable DOE £20,000-£25,000.
We are recruiting for an experienced test technician who can supervisor a small production team of 4. Reporting in to the MD you will implement new ideas and “best practice” ways of working. This is a new position due to the growth and success of the company.
You will be responsible for
Final test of all products before the engineers take them on site for installation.
• Testing and fault finding.
• Keeping accurate test records for audits.
• Identifying areas of improvement around, costs, quality and production.
• Keeping processes and manual up to date.
• Support the production department and identify areas of improvement and implement changes.
• Keep stock levels at agreed amount.
• Order stock and negotiate with suppliers.
• Liaise with suppliers to ensure order book is fulfilled.
• Liaise with install engineers on site.
• Ensure workshop kept clean and tidy.
• Take quality and pride in the work the team delivers.
• Keep the team motivated.
Skills and experience
Supervisory or team leader experience
Manufacturing small components, assembly, electronics / electrical production background
Continuous improvement, processes and audits
This position is to start ASAP, interviews immediately.
In return our client offers excellent working conditions, with parking. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 17:00pm, 37.5 hours per week. 20 days holiday pa + bank hols.
Salary negotiable DOE £20,000-£25,000.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.