Salary: A generous basic which is negotiable DOE
Are you an experienced Technical Software Production Manager looking for your next position? Are you experienced with Jira within the software development industry?
LH Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with a unique client based in the Preston area. Our AWARD-WINNING client is looking for an experienced Technical Software Production Manager with a proven track record of delivering Technical / Software / IT projects to join their expanding business. Our client specialises in digital solutions and experience within this industry is essential. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work with a fantastic company that genuinely values their team.
As a Technical Software Production Manager, you will be working very closely with the Operations Director and the Business Development Manager as well as supporting the Engineers when required.
Key Duties of the Technical Software Production Manager:
• Working in collaboration and alignment with site technical and commercial teams to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Client facing experience required.
• Communicate to business all customer technical requirements and requests, challenging where relevant and resolve issues at pace.
• Be responsible for setting and managing work objectives for the software engineering team.
• Possess a strong understanding of the company’s products, their competition in the industry and positioning
• Take responsibility for delivery to agreed quality and timescales of the teams’ assigned deliveries (which commonly will be large or complex components or more than one component at a time).
• To assist with the development of technical solutions
• Be able to take a whole task list and effectively plan, understanding timescales, priorities, and team competencies.
• Manage complex projects from design & development to production.
• Measure performance to assure healthy progress and provide project progress reports
• Manage teams’ workloads, juggling conflicting priorities.
The Successful Technical Software Production Manager:
• Technical knowledge within PHP is ESSENTIAL
• A self-starter with high energy and the ability to work autonomously
• Knowledge of Jira is ESSENTIAL to this role
• Knowledge of Tempo and Slack – DESIRABLE
• At least 3 years’ experience in project management, business systems analysis or software development.
• The ability to communicate with all levels of personnel from engineers to clients and to the board of directors
• Full Driving License and willing to travel
• Strong business acumen/commercial awareness
• Strategic and creative with the ability to think outside the box
This role will involve some driving to see clients and appointments so, a valid UK driving licence and own car is essential.
In return for the above skill set our client is offering a generous basic which is negotiable DOE to be discussed at interview stage. The working hours will be 37.5 per week with some flexibility required due to the nature of the role. Flexitime is standard with core hours being 10-4 dependant on the needs of the role.
Our client has an award-winning employee welfare package, which includes regular paid socials, on site parking, free massages and much more!
If you are looking to be part of the success of a growing company where hard work and dedication is recognised and rewarded this could be the perfect next step in your career.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.