Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
LHR are proud to be partnered with a growing business who are looking to add to their dedicated Customer Support team. This fantastic business provides bespoke software solutions to their customers through the UK, working with SME’s and national chains.
To be considered for this role you will be technically minded, with ICT Level 2 qualification or above, and you will have a strong working knowledge of SQL / SQL Management Studio.
Key Duties of the Technical Customer Support Advisor:
• Carry out the support of software to designated customers
• Provide professional responses to queries from a selection of assigned customers
• Deal with queries/tickets promptly and offer a solution within a specified time frame
• Escalate issues for technical support as required
• Take responsibility for ensuring that customers understand the potential of the service, including the promotion of additional products and services
• Ensure any outstanding work to be undertaken by colleagues is clearly defined, with deadlines
• Work to a set of objectives as set by your Line Manager
• Comply with statutory and company policies and procedures
• Work collaboratively with all members of the team
• Maintain records of all customer contact using online ticketing system
• Communicate customer requests to the wider team using defined methods of reporting
• Manage and respond to customer communication in a courteous and professional manner and within specified timescales
The Successful Technical Customer Support Advisor:
• 5 GCSE’s with Minimum GCSE English and Maths of ‘C’ or above
• ICT Level 2 or above
• An understanding of SQL and SQL Management Studio
• Previous experience of Customer Support essential
• Great communication skills
• Strong people skills
• Positive ‘can-do’ Attitude
• Excellent Team Worker
• Proactive problem solver
• Good organisational skills and time management skills
On offer is a competitive salary between £18,000 – £21,000 depending on experience, as well as a wide range of benefits including 24 days plus bank holidays, your birthday off, company pension scheme, free parking, free drinks and fruit, cycle to work scheme, flu vouchers, Bupa cash plan, two organised events per year, lunch provided once a month and free onsite Gym.
For more information on this Technical Customer Support Advisor, contact us today.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.