Salary: A competitive salary up to £22,000 depending on experience
Do you have previous Administration experience within Manufacturing? Are you looking for the next step in your technical career?
LHR are proud to be exclusively representing a long-established manufacturing client based in Blackburn. This family run business has been providing their bespoke products throughout the UK for decades, seeing projects through from initial consultation, to design, to delivery. Due to an exciting period of growth they are now looking for an experienced Technical Administrator to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to start their technical project career and gain experience within AutoCAD. This is primarily an office-based role but may involve occasional client site visits.
Key Duties of the Technical Administrator:
• Order processing / buying of materials/components required for projects
• Assist in maintaining current information including Bills of Materials and manufacturing documents and AutoCAD drawings
• Quantify componentry from design drawings
• Understand and complete AutoCAD drawings providing accurate, detailed and to scale drawings and plans based on designs supplied and at times make modifications to existing drawings
• Use a variety of CAD software programmes to create designs in 2D models
• Liaise with external clients where necessary to understand their design requirements
• Ensure drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols
• Conduct site visits and surveys when required
• Ensure Quality & Environmental systems are adhered to
The Successful Technical Administrator:
• Previous experience of order processing, bills of materials
• Experience of AutoCAD is a distinct advantage however training can be provided on this
• Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Excel
• Experience of working with manufacturing systems
• Ability to read design drawings with an attention to detail and accuracy
• Full, clean, current and valid UK driving licence
• Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
• Good organisational and time management skills in order to complete work to deadlines
Core working hours for this role are 8am – 5pm Monday-Thursday and 8am – 1pm Friday, although flexibility is required during busy periods.
Our client is offering a competitive salary up to £22,000 depending on experience, 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays, free on-site parking and a contributory pension scheme.
For more information on this Technical Administrator role, contact us today.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.