Salary: £16K-£18K depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our client’s events company, we are looking to recruit Social and Copywriter Executive for our client. The company whose culture stems from fun, passion and positivity. Would you like to work for a multi award-winning company working within the fun event industry? Our clients company was founded well over 10 years ago and is now one of the UK’s top companies within our industry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic English Graduate to work alongside our client’s in-house marketing team to run the social media channels and write copy for the company website(s) with the sole purpose of matching the searchers intent with the copy on the page.
● To manage the social media channels.
● To build up our clients brand awareness.
● To write copy for our clients website.
● To write copy about our clients industry which will be posted on external websites.
● Working alongside the in-house SEO Executive in creating clear, forward planning
Key required skills:
● Ability to tell stories through writing.
● Ability to research a topic and create a related piece of content.
● An understanding of social media channels.
2+ years working as a social media executive with content creation skills. English Graduate