Salary: £20,000-£26,000 per annum
Responsibilities will include:
• First point of contact for key clients
• Monitoring service level agreements
• Ensuring all planned service and maintenance contracts are booked in
• Updating the CRM system with the data and information
• Liaising with engineers and planning their diaries
• Processing job sheets
• Processing customer orders
• Liaising with other departments
Ideal candidate will come from a background working closely with engineers or hire desk (plant, vehicle or tools). Working a in a fast-paced environment and under pressure. Multitasking and problem-solving skills is essential. Excellent computer skills including excel and CRM systems.
In return our client is offering a salary of £20,000-£26,000 free parking, working hours Monday to Friday and pension, more than minimum holidays and a fun modern team working environment.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment business. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.