Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a membership organisation for “fish friers”; they are the official body that represents the fish and chip industry, protecting the interests of fish friers and their businesses, and promoting the fish and chip brand.
The National Federation of Fish Friers (NFFF) are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to support the team at HQ. This is a varied position and no two days will be the same. It would suit someone who can multitask, has strong attention to detail and is a completer/finisher.
They are looking for someone to manage the Sustainability Certification Group, to ensure the information is accurate and ready for external audits. This will be a large part of your role and you will receive support from the MSC and the NFFF Board.
Key Duties of the Senior Administrator
• Supporting the finance coordinator as and when required using Sage accounts.
• Responsible for the ACT database, cleansing on a regular basis and running reports to provide accurate information to deadlines and for Board meetings.
• Working closely with Board members and colleagues on the development of new initiatives; checking contracts and agreements and setting up new working procedures.
• Ensure the business is compliant to regulations.
• Assist in helping resolve member queries and issues.
• Handle the appointment of new apprentices, including the administration tasks and training plans involvement.
• Responsible for facilities and equipment, including contracts, utilities and repairs.
The Successful Senior Administrator:
We are looking for an individual who likes to work in a small busy office, where they can work autonomously and take responsibility for their position. Working as part of a small team it is essential you have a team ethos and can support other areas of the business when required. Must enjoy a variety where every day is different.
You must have previous experience of working in a busy office and previous use of Microsoft Office, Sage and ACT! are desirable. Attention to detail, a professional manner and a can-do attitude is essential.
Hours of work – Monday to Friday 8.30-4.30, 28 days including Bank Holidays, Workplace pension available.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.