Are you an experienced Sales & Service Advisor looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company with strong core values based around their team and their customers?
LHR are pleased to be working in partnership with an international business who are going through an exciting period of expansion. Our client works on behalf of the world’s leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers. Following huge success with new contract wins in their Burnley location they are now looking for experienced Sales & Service Advisors to join their team.
You will be responsible for communicating and liaising with third party customers, insurers and suppliers to offer services and negotiate claim settlements on behalf of the customer.
The Key Duties of the Sales & Service Advisors:
• Manage various elements of allocated claims from start to finish, including the offering of additional services
• Resolve disputes on liability and quantum, quantify accurately
• Answer queries and questions, providing excellent customer service
• Answer inbound and make outbound telephone enquiries
• Maintain accurate and timely completion of case file notes
• Ensure the claims management system is current and accurate
• Follow the correct escalation route where required
• Work towards client SLA’s, personal KPI’s and objectives
The Successful Sales & Service Advisors:
• Previous experience within Contact Centre call handling is essential, with the ability to manage a broad range of circumstances
• Comfortable working towards agreed contact centre-based SLA’s, KPI’s and objectives
• Self-motivated, able to understand the customer’s needs and deal with them empathetically and professionally
• Competent in the use of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility for working hours
These roles are full time working on an initial 12-week “temp to perm” contract via LHR. You will work 37.5 hours per week on a shift rota basis which will include some evenings & 1 Saturday in 3.
Working from a purpose built and vibrant location, our client offers a competitive salary, along with a structured training and onboarding process, staff socials and additional benefits.
If you are an experienced Sales & Service Advisor looking for a new challenge, contact our team for more information!
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted about this role.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.