Salary: £20,000 per annum
Are you an experienced sales co-ordinator who can work alongside one other supporting two very busy Account Managers? Our client is recruiting due to their 3-year growth plan.
You will be supporting the Account managers with their UK national key accounts. You will be required to visit customers so there will be some travel and overnight stay although this is predominantly an office based role.
Our client is a family owned private company who are over 50 years old, based in Burnley and are a household name. They have accounts across the UK, Europe and the Middle East, you will be supporting them by monitoring and managing their accounts daily. You will report to the Head of sales and work in a team of 6.
We are looking for a proactive candidate who is calm when under pressure who is a strong problem solver who is confident as you will be liaising with major retailer’s merchandise teams.
Key Duties of the Sales Co-ordinator:
- To assist in retaining and growing current key accounts
- To assist in winning new business
- Ensure full awareness of the following years sign off timelines and support the team in delivering this
- Networking with contacts and developing business relationships with your merchandisers
- Attending conferences where applicable
- Attending training course where applicable
- Ensure in-depth account knowledge of stock figures including taken to dates, store and depot stocks and maximise additional opportunities based on this knowledge
- Working closely with the stock team
The Successful Sales Co-ordinator will have:
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Proactive and hardworking with a desire to achieve
- Must have strong administration and customer service skills
- Proficient user of all Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised with a strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Managing relationships and negotiating
An immediate start is available for the right candidate!
Our client offers a friendly working environment, with free parking. Working hours Monday to Friday but some flexibility is required to attend meetings occasionally. The salary on offer is £xxx depending on experience, 28 days statutory holiday (including Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down), attendance bonus and Pension Scheme up to 10%.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.