Salary: £18-20K dependent on relevant experience
Are you an experienced Administrator with excellent attention to detail? Are you looking for a varied role that will offer long term career scope?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a market leader known for delivering its innovative products on an international scale. This thriving company is now looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team at the Burnley location.
Working as an integral part of the company’s busy sales function, this is a very “hands on” role that will give you exposure to all areas of the business.
This opportunity would suit a customer focused candidate with strong attention to detail and some administration experience. The ability to build relationships with both the company’s customers and internal colleagues is paramount within this role. You will be responsible for supporting the sales team from initial customer enquiry right through to product delivery and installation.
Key Duties of the Sales Administrator:
• Dealing with all incoming customer enquiries via phone, email and the website
• Helping customers with product information
• Processing and following up customer quotations
• Putting new jobs and project details onto MS Excel
• Liaising with on-site teams
• Supporting the Account Manager with any additional administration work
The Successful Sales Administrator:
• Previous Administration experience and confident dealing with a wide range of customer queries
• Excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy
• Able to build strong customer and internal relationships to ensure the highest level of customer service
• Good working knowledge of MS Office packages, MS Excel
• Pro-active and organised
This role would suit a candidate with some Administration exposure and who is now is looking to build on that experience within an established but growing business.
Working hours are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, the client is well located for public transport links and offers free on-site parking.
If you are looking for your next Sales Administrator opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.