Salary: £18K per annum
Are you an Administrator with excellent attention to detail? Are you keen to work for a growing company that will provide ongoing training and support?
LHR are proud to be partnered with an expanding international distributor in Blackburn who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team. This is a full-time role, working on an initial 9- month contract to cover maternity, but with the potential to develop into a permanent role. Our client is currently going through an exciting period of growth, and this is a great time to become part of their journey!
This opportunity would suit a customer focused candidate with strong attention to detail and some administration experience. Our client will provide ongoing product and system training. The ability to build relationships with both the company’s trade customers and internal colleagues is paramount within this role.
Key Duties of the Sales Administrator:
• Dealing with all incoming customer enquiries via phone, email and the website
• Helping customers with product information
• Processing all incoming sales orders including UK Sales and Export
• Emailing customers sales quotations
• Checking stock availability and liaising with the warehouse staff
• Taking card payments for orders over the telephone
• Making sure that all backorders are dispatched efficiently as soon as the stock arrives
• Processing all the paperwork for the return of faulty items
• Liaising with courier companies regarding deliveries and collections
The Successful Sales Administrator:
• Previous Administration experience and confident dealing with a wide range of customer queries
• Excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy
• Able to build strong customer and internal relationships to ensure the highest level of customer service
• Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Outlook
• Pro-active and organised
This role would suit a candidate with some Administration exposure and who is now is looking to build on that experience with a progressive company with big plans.
Working hours are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, the client is centrally located with free on-site parking.
If you are looking for your next Sales Administrator opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.