Salary: £9.00 per hour
Are you looking to work for an established business where you can grow your career? Do you have Administration experience with strong customer service skills?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a family run business in Blackburn who are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team. This national printing company have over 40 years’ experience in their industry and are passionate about what they do. They are offering a fantastic opportunity that will allow you to develop your skills and grow your career.
You will be strongly customer focused, and confident working in fast paced environments, as you will be dealing with high value accounts and orders and working as part of one the company’s most integral teams. You will be confident on the phones but also be adaptable enough to deal with clients face to face when the need arises therefore it is important that when applying for this role you hold a valid UK driving licence.
This is a part time position (hours can be negotiated) but will require flexibility for full time cover during peak times between May – July. Overtime is also available, and the position is due to start at the beginning of March.
Key Duties of the Sales Administrator:
• Process large quantities of orders
• Create quotes
• Answer incoming calls from existing and new customers and respond to customer emails
• Communicate between internal departments
• Liaise with customers, couriers and depots regarding any deliveries
• Other ad-hoc admin duties where necessary
• Assist other departments during peak season
The Successful Sales administrator:
• Highly organised with a strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• A keen eye for detail
• Good working knowledge of MS Office packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Strong communication, punctuation and grammar
This role would suit a candidate who is looking to build on their experience, and who has the flexibility to cover the full-time hours where required.
Our client is offering a starting rate of £9 per hour with the chance to increase this on performance, 33 days statutory holiday (including Bank Holidays and set shutdowns to be discussed). Free parking is also available on site.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.