Salary: £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced recycling manager based in Nottingham to join this expanding business where the growth will come from innovation, investment and automation. We are excited to be recruiting for an experienced recycling manager who will have overall recycling operational responsibility within a manual deconstruction facility, this is a newly created position due to the company’s success and growth strategy.
You will be responsible for ensuring the operation is compliant and adheres to strict industry standards as well as Health and Safety and continuous improvements throughout the site. Working closely with the production manager to ensure the processes and procedures are followed to the operating standards. The operation is resourced fully to operate and meet the KPI’s, planning the requirements with the production manager ensuring the department meets/ exceeds the daily targets, produce reports for the activity and KPI’s.
You will be responsible for
• People management including performance, reviews, disciplinaries, training
• Health and safety across the site are maintained and improved
• Identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies
• Industry standards and documentation is kept up to date and audits are carried out
• Creating new operating standards as they evolve
• Work to a KPI’s and budgets making savings where possible
• Create a positive working environment where everyone works as a team
You should be able to demonstrate problem solving and commercial awareness. Able to provide examples of driving continuous improvement efficiencies through the business. Strong people management skills and able to deal with people issues as they arise.
• Manufacturing/ recycling industry experience
• People management experience
• Problem solving
• Analytical and have attention to detail
• Continuous improvement programmes
• Workflows and efficiency
• Creating standard operating procedures
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8am- 5pm, Friday 8am- 4.30pm our client is offering a salary between around £25,000-£30,000 dependent on experience.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds