LH-Recruitment are pleased to announce we have a Client that is looking for a Quality & Compliance Administrator to join their Solutions Team. You shall have a strong administration background, good understanding of public sector programs and European Regional Development Funding. Additionally, you will be able to co-ordinate the quality and compliance of the business support function.
• Co-ordinate and oversee the quality process including internal audits to ensure the quality standards of the project life cycle are met
• Maintain quality standards defined by the Project Managers
• Ensure up to date knowledge of policies and procedures
• Receive new referrals and assign to relevant team
• Process eligibility and due diligence checks
• Ensuring all paperwork is collected efficiently and transferred onto the CRM system
• Escalate any compliance issues to management
• Admin and monitoring support on a number of internal projects & management (including ISO 9001 & Commitment to Equality)
• Requirement for training to be undertaken to become and ISO 9001 Internal
• Greeting and directing visitors including liaising with clients via telephone
• Experience of using a CRM Database
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong written communication and excellent telephone manner
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, Excel for Apple Mac desirable
• Able to prioritise workload accordingly both externally and internally for project requirements
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to work both with a team/independently whilst also being able to communicate effectively internally. Experience of working within a performance and results drive organisation with a willingness to travel within the North West would be advantageous. If this sounds like the right role for you, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Benefits: 20 days Holiday (increasing each year), office closure days at Christmas, Company Pension Scheme, FREE Car Parking
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment business.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.