Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you an experience QHSE Manager looking for your next opportunity? Are you passionate and proactive with a positive attitude towards work?
LHR are thrilled to be working with a new client exclusively to source an experienced QHSE Manager to join their expanding, well established business in Haslingden. Our client is one of the UK’s leading packaging solutions suppliers in their field.
This is an exciting opportunity with dual responsibility for their site in Haslingden and Hull sites. As QHSE Manager you will report directly to the Operations Director and be responsible for defining and implementing the overall future quality strategy including customer and internal quality, systems, processes, standards and accreditation.
Key Duties of the QHSE Manager:
- Ensure customer expectation for new and existing products are met
- Drive product (support process) quality improvements.
- Contribute strongly towards maintaining certification to BRC, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 45001 at Haslingden.
- Responsible for maintaining certification to BRC, ISO 9001 at Hull, as well as driving the implementation of further standards, starting with ISO 45001.
- Support a safe working environment and minimise/eliminate risks to employees
- Drive improvements in levels of housekeeping in line with customer and auditory expectations.
- Ensure compliance across the business with the relevant environmental requirements.
- Manage, develop and motivate 5 direct reporting staff members
- Design and oversee the delivery of relevant QHSE improvement training across all business functions and as required
The Successful QHSE Manager:
- Practical experience of managing and developing systems of work in line with ISO
- Professional safety qualifications, such as IOSH or NEBOSH
- A customer focused mindset
- An enthusiastic person with an ambition to help grow the business
- An organised, professional, friendly and empathetic personality
- Valid UK driving licence
The salary for the QHSE Manager is negotiable for the right candidate dependant on experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with some flexibility required due to the nature of the role. Our client is also offering 5% pension contributions, increasing holiday entitlement and 2x life assurance. As well as this generous package, our client is also offering training opportunities and career development. An immediate start could be available for the right candidate.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.