Salary: upto £50K
Laura Hartley Recruitment are on the lookout for Principal Infrastructure Engineer I am seeking an experienced Principal Infrastructure Engineer to head up our clients Civils Team. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years’ experience with knowledge of Highways and Drainage design, and competence of Section’s 104, 278 and 38.
The core purpose of the role is ensuring that best Civil engineering design practices are applied within the office and to assist the Directors with improving design services and operational efficiency.
In addition, maintain the existing client base as well as generate new clients and areas of work.
Delivery of a high standard of civil engineering consultancy services and contributing to the continued growth of the business including but not limited to;
• The output of civil engineering work of the company including site work and report writing.
• Civil engineering services including Highways to relevant council standards, Drainage to sewers for adoption to 6 & 7th addition, and BRE digest and CIRA design guides.
• Design access statements to local design standards.
• Review of site investigations/surveys and reports relating to pavement design
• Project management including the preparation of quotations for professional services and investigations, scheduling of work for delivery on time/budget/quality.
• Development of the civil engineering section of company, including marketing and developing services within this sector and assisting development of other services provided by the company.
• Continuing Professional development of self and staff working within your field of expertise, maintaining CPD records necessary to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
• Training and development of junior staff within the company and within the area of your own expertise
• Assisting the company directors in improving company efficiency, technical systems, specifications etc.
Your Main responsibilities:
Preparation of fee quotations for approval of directors, Planning and management of civil engineering design services and related work – ensuring delivery to time and budget. Adhering to all company systems, procedures, work instructions. All other reasonable instructions from directors.
It essential for this role you have a relevant degree and hold chartered status. Our client are also looking for someone who is, Self -Motivated, Tenacious, Team Player, Loyal, be Passionate about your work and be success driven.
For this you will receive a Salary £50k Benefits: company pension scheme & life insurance
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.