Salary: A competitive salary depending on experience
Are you an experienced Photocopier Engineer with experience in Ricoh?
Laura Hartley Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Photocopier/Printer Engineer to join a busy, growing client of ours based in the Darwen area.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within a similar role. Previous experience of Ricoh MFD and Pro devices is desirable – as well as Ricoh, our client also service a small number of other manufacturer devices.
This is largely a field-based job, with occasional time spent in the office to work on refurbishing parts and machines.
Key Responsibilities of the Photocopier/Printer Engineer:
• Service and Repair a range of Printers, Photocopiers, Scanners and faxes
• Attending breakdowns
• Setting up Photocopiers/Printers/Scanners and Faxes
• Networking Photocopiers/Printers/Scanners and Faxes
• Liaise with other departments for deliveries and installation
• Deal with problems as quickly and efficiently as possible
• Provide a high level of customer service to customers
• Provide efficient remote support to customers as required
The Successful Photocopier/Printer Engineer:
• 2+ years’ experience servicing and maintaining MFD’s
• Experience of working with Ricoh machines is a distinct advantage
• Sound knowledge of relevant software
• Full, valid UK driving licence
• Able to communicate professionally with all levels of management and customer
• Able to demonstrate and maintain a high level of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and one in which you will be expected to contribute to ongoing development, often working with minimal supervision.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary DOE, 20 days holiday plus bank, free parking as well as a company van, fuel card, phone and laptop.
**Only candidates who have met the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.