Salary: £18 to £20K per annum
LH Recruitment are excited to be working with a great company looking to recruit an Experienced Paralegal to join their expanding business based in the heart of the Ribble Valley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an FCA registered company and make the role your own. You will be working alongside their Claims Management team to ensure the resolution of investment claims between clients and financial institutions, FOS and FSCS. You must have experience as a paralegal ideally in claims/investments.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Handling caseload of complex investment mis-selling complaints against Financial Institutions in line with compliance and legislation.
• Checking advisers Reports for the quality of advice given and establishing if the client has been mis-sold.
• Checking files to ensure that the advice had been given in a compliant manner establishing if the client has been mis-sold.
• Analysing investments to evaluate losses on investments due to mis-advice
• Completion of Client Fact Find interviews to exacting standards to ensure viability of complaint and potential outcomes.
• Produced bespoke and individually tailored complaint report questioning the original pension/investment advice including the generation of complaint letters to Financial Institutions, FOS and submitting FSCS applications.
• Effective case management ensuring cases progress in a timely manner, building rapport with Clients, dealing with any queries, logging information relating to each Client onto CRM System.
Key skills and Abilities:
• Experience working on the FOS and FSCS with an understanding of their processes and requirements
• Experience drafting/editing client correspondence
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent IT and administration skills
• Confident and articulate communication skills both in person and on the phone
• Able to work towards targets and take ownership of the workload assigned