Salary: £30K to £35K per annum depending on experience
Location: Ribble Valley
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivering HR support, dealing with staff lateness, occasional discipline, office equipment and onboarding/training of new staff.
• Organising and ensuring smooth running of IT and Telecoms
• Working in collaboration with commercial and protection teams
• Providing support to company directors
• Providing staff appraisals, overseeing staff training and liaising with compliance department with respect to ensuring proficiency of all staff
• Maintains office facilities and undertake policy work such as health and safety and data protection
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Responsible for maintaining office costs and ordering office equipment
Key skills and Abilities:
• Experience within a similar role ideally within a regulated company
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Exceptional organization skills and keen eye for detail
• Reliable and dependable
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Our client is offering a salary of £30,000 to £35,000pa depending on experience. The working hours are 9am till 5pm Monday to Friday with some flexibility required.
Due to the nature of the position our client will be carrying out full background checks.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.