Salary: £23,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
Calling all office managers/ operation managers! Have you a passion for getting things completed on time whilst delivering an excellent service to your internal and external customers? Are you outgoing and can build relationships with multiple stakeholders? I may have the role you have been waiting for! This is not a run of the mill administration position!
We are delighted to be working with one of our favourite clients based in Blackburn on this new position, recruiting for an office manager / operations manager. This role is pivotal to the success of the business and truly is the backbone of the company.
The purpose of the position is to ensure the business runs smoothly and the administration function is fully supported. You must have worked in a similar position previously to be considered.
The duties include
• First point of contact for incoming calls
• Dealing with all post and out
• Processing invoices on to the accounts software (XERO)
• Credit control for overdue invoices
• Chasing customer contracts/ outstanding paperwork
• Processing orders on to the system
• Contacting customers to invite them to events
• Sourcing new suppliers where required for the office
• Ensure all supplier contracts are up to date
• Working closely with the marketing manager to support with events to ensure they are well attended and within budget
• Attending events and ensure they run smoothly
This is an exciting role for someone to really make their own. Great company to work for, where you will have autonomy once you are onboarded. As you grow into the role, there are other responsibilities that you could take ownership of.
If you also have a strong accounts back ground this could be advantageous.
Must be a car owner to attend the events.
Office hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm, our client offers 25 days plus bank holidays, free parking and pension contribution. The salary on offer is £23,000-£25,000 depending on experience.
Our client can also be flexible with working hours, start and finish times.
The closing date is 4th April and interviews will be held WC 8th April for an immediate start.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.