Salary: Negotiable depending on experience (pro rata)
Are you an experienced Office Administrator with Accounts experience looking for a new challenge? Are you confident using MS Excel & Sage?
LHR are proud to be partnered exclusively with a national client who are now looking to add an experienced Office Administrator to their team in Darwen. Our client provides bespoke software, including on-premises, mobile app and cloud-based solutions.
This is an integral role for the company and the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to internal teams, directors & senior management. Working hours are flexible and can be negotiated, approx. 20-30 hours Monday to Friday.
The Key Duties of the Office Administrator:
• Accounts support to include credit control, bank receipts, cashflow, purchase orders, SIPP pension maintenance, supplier invoices and orders
• Maintain the master stock control file with all incoming and outgoing stock, serial numbers, consignment numbers and invoice numbers
• Liaise with contractors to ensure maintenance of the business premises, including faults, security, cleaning and fire safety
• First point of contact for company First Aid and maintain supplies
• Monitor office stock and purchase supplies to include stationery, refreshments, cleaning suppliers and printer toners
• Maintain the company meeting room and organise for food and refreshments when applicable
• Make hotel and travel arrangements for all personnel
• Daily post duties
• First point of contact for visitors
• Maintain the meetings calendar in Outlook
• Distribute payslips and employee correspondence
• Administer employment contracts and assist in maintaining personnel records
• Assist in documentation of policies, procedures
The Successful Office Administrator:
• Solid and varied administration background, with exposure to accounts and finance
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel is essential, and ideally candidates will have some experience of Accounting packages such as Xero / Sage
• Highly organised, excellent time management with the ability to manage multiple priorities
• Attention to detail
• Confident negotiating with suppliers
If you are looking for an Office Administrator opportunity, contact the team today for more information!
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.