Salary: £17,500 to £20,000
LH Recruitment are excited to be on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated Office Administrator to join our Blackburn based client’s expanding manufacturing business on a Contract basis with the potential for the role to become permanent for the successful candidate.
Our client is a major supplier in their industry and distribute their products throughout the UK and Ireland all whilst maintaining an excellent reputation as a fantastic place to work.
Your role as an office administrator will involve;
- Offering unparalleled customer support and service over the phone and face to face by dealing with enquiries and welcoming visitors
- Processing incoming sales orders and liaising with the warehouse
- Date entry to keep the warehousing management system up to date
- Filing, photocopying, and franking of mail
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by management
To succeed in the role, you must have a passion for making the customer process as smooth as possible and you should be comfortable dealing with customers both over the phone, face to face and via email.
You will also need to be motivated, highly organised and possess the ability to prioritise activities in line with the business needs.
Our client is offering a 6-month contract with a view to go permanent. Our client’s business has an excellent, friendly and welcoming atmosphere and you will feel completely valued. A salary of £17,500 to £20,000 Pro rata and working hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds