Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
re you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for a fast paced and wide-ranging position? Are you a committed team player looking to be an integral part of a well-respected business?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a prestigious professional services business. Our client is now looking to recruit for a Marketing Executive for their Blackburn site.
Supporting the Marketing Manager directly, this role is a key function within the Marketing & Business Development team, working on a varied range of marketing activity. This is great opportunity for a Marketing Executive with great initiative to build managerial skills for their own personal development and future progression.
Key Duties of the Marketing Executive:
• Events / seminar planning (with full organisational responsibility including venue management, control of internal and external communications, liaising with delegates and reporting on feedback to measure return on investment)
• Development of marketing collateral (both content writing and design), including magazines, newsletters, flyers, invitations and adverts
• Updating and maintaining the firm’s website (including writing regular blogs) and reporting on statistics
• Developing digital campaigns (email marketing and social media)
• Creation and management of tender documents for new marketing leads (including market research and content writing)
• Supporting the firm’s upcoming CRM project, playing a key role in the development of the system
• Managing email marketing database and ensuring compliance with the firm’s GDPR policy
• Completion of various other ad-hoc marketing projects as required
• Working collaboratively with the firm’s wider team and supporting the Marketing Manager with the day-to-day management of the team’s Marketing Assistant
The Successful Marketing Executive:
• Have studied a marketing, creative, English or other business-related degree (or relevant qualification, for example CIM Level 4)
• Have a minimum of two years’ marketing experience (preferably within a professional services or similar environment)
• Have experience in Adobe InDesign, WordPress and Mailchimp (or similar email marketing platforms)
• Be able to grasp an understanding of accounting and tax technical matters and turn this into easily digestible content
• Be industry aware of topics that would benefit the firm’s marketing strategy
• Focus on the importance of using brand correctly – ensuring all work and design activity aligns completely to the brand
• Be proactive with ideas and able to sell these into the senior team (later delivering initiatives and demonstrating their success)
Our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience with an annual salary review and an annual bonus, 23.5 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays, free parking, a flexible benefits scheme including private medical insurance, extra holidays, structured ongoing training and development.
If you are looking for your next Marketing Executive opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.