Salary: Competitive salary, shares, bonus and car allowance.
Are you a Construction Director looking for a new opportunity with a growing Lancashire business?
We are recruiting for a new client who is looking to strength the small team of Directors to join them. The skills you must be able to demonstrate are working at a strategic level, whilst getting the buy in from the company. Strong commercial, financial and sales acumen with a focus on building a robust business to ensure they can grow over the next 2 years.
• Developing and executing the company’s business strategies
• Providing strategic advice to the board
• Preparing and implementing comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement
Responsible for the control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures. You will be the highest ranking manager in the organisation and will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
• Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
• Provide strategic advice to the board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
• Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
• Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times
• Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
• Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures
• Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
• Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
• Construction or manufacturing background
• Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
• Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
• Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
• What’s on offer?
Our client is offering a competitive salary, shares, bonus and car allowance. To be discussed at interview.
To apply please submit CV and covering letter with salary and notice.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.