Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you a Legal Secretary with exposure to legal document production? Do you have experience of Audio Typing?
LHR are proud to be representing a successful professional services client as they look to recruit a Legal Document Production Executive for their Preston location. This is a full-time role working 11am – 7pm Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a centralised team, you will be required to prioritise and service the whole of the firm in centrally producing all their documents and dictations across all areas of law. Your role will therefore require a desire and ability to flex across different work types, follow instructions and prioritise according to given timescales whilst maintaining a strong focus on standardisation and high quality and ultimately client care.
Key Responsibilities of the Legal Document Production Executive:
• Accurate and timely transcription of legal documentation from digitally dictated material
• Processing of documents from typed and handwritten formats
• Downloading and reformatting of documents to conform with firm’s house style
• Maintaining client files (both hard and soft copies) in a tidy and logical order including prompt filing of documents
• Ensuring accurate inputting of all data onto the relevant case management system
• Liaising with internal teams to garner support for team actions as required
• Record keeping
• Use of initiative to produce quality documents by correctly interpreting the fee earners’ requirements
The Successful Legal Document Production Executive:
• Experienced within legal document production either within this role or as a legal secretary
• A typing speed of at least 70wpm with a high accuracy level, this will be assessed upon application.
• Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills, MS Office packages
• Proven experience of working with a case management system
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• Detail orientated & positive approach to work
Our client offers a fantastic industry leading onboarding process with a wide range of benefits including continued development and learning opportunities, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme and much more!
If you have previous experience as a Legal Document Production Executive, contact the team for more information.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.