Are you currently a Legal Assistant looking for a new challenge? LHR are thrilled to be working with one of our great clients with offices all over Lancashire. As an experience Legal Assistant with a background in Commercial Property you will be working closely with lawyers advising clients. You will be expected to assist in the day to day progression of files, office admin, and management of lawyer’s diaries, calls and administration. This role requires a strong ability to communicate professionally and politely with all clients and other professionals and a high level of organisational skills and the ability to work unsupervised, off own initiative and be able to multi task at a high level.
• Liaising with clients, 3rd parties and referrers as well as internal teams.
• Handling first line client queries
• Undertaking due diligence and research together with preparing complex reports
• Attending meeting with clients, when required
• Attending meetings for note taking
• Routine case work such as arranging conferences, expert meetings, dealing with 3rd party payments
• Diary management and arranging internal management meetings
• Proactively supporting lawyers
• Assisting with risk and compliance elements
Skills and experience required:
• Excellent organisational skills and a can-do attitude
• Proven experience of operating at this level previously
• Proven experience of working with a case management system
• Good working knowledge of relevant area of law
• Proven experience in relevant area of law (desirable)
• 12 months experience in a legal assistant or comparable role (desirable)
The salary for this role is negotiable for the right candidate dependant on experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. Our client is also offering generous holiday entitlement, 4% pension contributions, 2x life assurance (all are available on completion of probationary period) as well as this generous package, our client also offers other exciting perks including funded events, free fruit at work days and much more.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.