Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you an experienced Legal Assistant working within a law firm? Do you have experience within residential or commercial property?
LHR are proud to be representing a successful professional services client as they look to recruit a Legal Assistant for their Preston location within their Plot Sales team.
Working closely with the Commercial Property Lawyers you will be advising clients in respect of their often-complex casework specifically in relation to development site set-ups and Plot Sale disposal.
Key Responsibilities of the Legal Assistant:
• Assist in the day to day progression of files
• Assist with office administration
• Assist with the management of lawyer’s diaries’
• Help manage Plot Sales transactions and follow the workflow in Proclaim
• Take calls and attend to internal administration
• Prepare bills and support lawyers in proactively managing WIP and aged debt
• Assist with risk and compliance elements associated with case work
• Ensure the service in Plot Sales is maintained as an integral part of maintaining Real Estate’s relations with house builders and developers.
The Successful Legal Assistant:
• 12 months experience within a Legal Assistant role
• Experience within residential or commercial property is preferred
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Knowledge of case management systems
• Able to communicate effectively with 3rd parties and internal colleagues
Our client offers a fantastic industry leading onboarding process with a wide range of benefits including continued development and learning opportunities, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme and much more!
If you’re an experienced Legal Assistant looking for your next challenge, send your CV through to us.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.