Salary: Between £20-£25K DOE, plus an excellent commission and bonus structure to be discussed at interview
Location: Clitheroe, Lancashire
LH Recruitment are excited to be working exclusively with a great, unique client based in the heart of the picturesque Ribble Valley. Our client is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Executive to join their specialist engineering business. Personality is a must for this role along with a proven record of converting warm leads into deals. The ideal candidate will be polite, determined and have the ability to converse with all levels of personnel in a B2B environment.
The purpose of this role in convert live enquiries to appointments and deals via phone calls and face to face visits where appropriate. You will report to the Sales Manager and work closely with the rest of the team including the Estimator. You must have previous experience of working within a similar role to be considered although technical knowledge is not required but is desirable. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to grow their knowledge and progress through the company.
Responsibilities of the role;
• First point of contact for all incoming calls and enquiries
• Dealing with existing live enquiries
• Following up quotes sent with customers via phone
• Converting enquiries to leads based on KPI’s
• Make around 100 warm calls per week
• Work towards targets and KPI’s
• Work within the existing team to ensure smooth delivery of quotes to clients
• Follow up with existing deals to ensure projects are running smoothly
• Keep in touch with existing clients to up/cross sell more business
Key skills and experience required;
• Previous experience within a sales role is essential for this role
• A proven record of meting targets, KPI’s and deadlines
• Confidence, patience and determination to succeed are key in this role
• The ability to work off own initiative and as part of a team
• The desire to learn and grow within a great company and a passion to succeed
This role will involve some driving to see clients and appointments so, a valid UK driving licence and own car is essential.
In return for the above our client is offering a generous basic DOE of between £20,000 and £25,000 plus an excellent commission and bonus structure to be discussed at interview stage. The working hours are 37.5 per week with the core hours being 9-5 with some flexibility required due to the nature of the role.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.