Salary: Negotiable depending on experience plus a great commission structure to be discussed at interview stage
Are you an energetic, outgoing and dynamic Sales Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Do you excel at developing and maintaining customer relationships?
LHR are thrilled to be working with a new client exclusively that specialise in bespoke manufacturing. Our client is a family run business with over 30 years industry experience providing a unique offering to UK trade only and pride themselves on their company culture and values.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this expanding company in Padiham as an Internal Sales Coordinator.
Key Duties of the Internal Sales Coordinator:
• First point of contact for all inbound enquiries from customers
• Gathering information and advising customers on products and projects
• Completing and following up quotes
• Proactively providing customer services to existing clients
• Arranging appointments
• Dealing with general queries and issues
The Successful Internal Sales Coordinator:
• Proven success within a similar role
• The ability to develop and maintain customer relationships, quickly building rapport with customers and understanding their needs
• Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
• A proven record of meeting targets, KPI’s and deadlines
• Confidence, patience and determination to succeed are key in this role
• The ability to work off own initiative and as part of a team
• The desire to learn and grow within a great company and a passion to succeed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
In return for the above our client is offering a great salary which is negotiable depending on experience plus a great commission structure to be discussed at interview stage. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm with some flexibility required due to the nature of the role with 30 mins for lunch.
Our client is also offering fantastic holiday entitlement with three 1 week shutdowns’ a year plus additional holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off!
Contact us today for more information on this Internal Sales Coordinator opportunity!
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.