Are you a HR Professional that enjoys working across a variety or organisations and helping them achieve their goals through HR practice and strategy? LHR are currently working with a large local client to recruit a HR Adviser to join their client in either their Blackburn or Preston office. This role would be working within their Employment and HR Department as part of the HR Consultancy Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional that is interested in developing and maintaining client relationships and deliver support in a HR capacity. This is a challenging role with excellent opportunities to develop. The successful candidate although based in either Blackburn or Preston will be required to travel to clients when necessary across the North West.
• Understanding the client’s long-term business goals and supporting them through HR strategy
• Supporting the growth of the People Projects team by managing the relationship with the clients and identifying potential opportunities
• Supporting and providing first line advice, guidance and support on all Employee Relations issues including attendance and advising at meetings, hearings and appeals, and the preparation of draft letters and reports in relation to grievance (collective/individual), discipline, employee performance and capability, redundancy (inc redeployment), re-organisation and restructuring of services, TUPE, absence management and conditions of service.
• Educating and supporting clients in the application of HR Policy and procedures.
• Designing and implementing HR projects which support the business’ long-term goals, these can include recruitment, engagement, performance management
• Developing and delivering training to support the education of the client’s workforce
• Represent and promote the Company by attending business development events
Skills and experience required:
• Generalist knowledge of HR and how the function aligns with business objectives
• Ability to demonstrate strong background in dealing with complex ER issues
• Experience building and maintaining professional relationships
• Experience developing and implementing HR strategy and initiatives
• CIPD Level 5 or partially qualified and working towards
• Able to drive
The salary for this role is negotiable for the right candidate dependant on experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. Our client is also offering generous holiday entitlement, 4% pension contributions, 2x life assurance (all are available on completion of probationary period) as well as this generous package, our client also offers other exciting perks including funded events, free fruit at work days and much more.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.