Salary: a competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Management Accountant fluent in French?
Laura Hartley Recruitment are currently seeking a French speaking Management Accountant to join a busy, growing client of ours based in Blackburn.
In this role you will be part of the finance department and will be required to lead a team of part qualified accountants to ensure that accurate month accounts are produced at a site level.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within a commercial industry. You should possess exceptional IT skills including but not limited to Excel and have the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels. You will be commercially minded and work closely with other departments. You must possess an extremely strong work ethic as well as strong technical accounting skills.
Key Responsibilities of the French Speaking Management Accountant:
• Responsibility for the accuracy of reporting, ensuring all costs are captured
• Point of contact for cost reporting and variance analysis
• Variance and trend analysis for consolidated company results by site
• Lead on month end process and ensuring deadlines are achieved to support group reporting requirements
• Develop processes and controls post month end
• Present performance to Financial Controller / Finance Director
• Management of Balance Sheet items
• Leading Balance Sheet control account reconciliation and review of these
• Review of team members work
• Responsibility and production of management accounts
• Support the commercial finance team with information and performance analysis to drive decision making for local teams
• Through generating close links with the management teams, perform forecasting and budgeting of businesses
• Develop robust processes and controls to ensure risks are managed appropriately in line with Group requirements and are clearly understood by management
• Support in the production of accurate monthly and quarterly flash results for Financial Planning and Analysis team
• Assisting in year-end statutory audit process
• Working closely with operational manager to optimise performance, control cost and drive profitability
• Investment Appraisal for future acquisition targets
• Continuously reviewing and improving finance processes and controls
The Successful French Speaking Management Accountant:
• French speaking, with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• Relevant qualification (or working towards) (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
• Possess an extremely strong work ethic
• Experience of systems such as MS Excel, SAP
• Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
• Commercial awareness
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company and one in which you will be expected to contribute to ongoing development, often working with minimal supervision.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary of £30,000 to £35,000 DOE, 25 days holiday plus bank and free parking.
If you are an experienced French Speaking Management Accountant, contact the team today.
**Only candidates who have met the criteria will be contacted. **
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.