Salary: Circa £22,000 DOE
Are you an experienced Administrator with advanced knowledge of MS Excel? Are you looking for a varied role and the chance to develop within a unique business?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a successful niche business in Blackburn. Our client works with businesses and local authorities to recycle and repurpose materials. They are now looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team. They are rightly proud of their transparent and sustainable processes, along with their forward-thinking approach to recycling.
Reporting to the Finance Admin Manager, this is a fast-paced and varied role. Although the initial focus will be Finance Administration, the role will develop to support with Data & Systems, so you will need a strong technical knowledge of MS Excel and cloud-based systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator:
• Collating, Inputting and processing data for Management Accounts
• Produce reports for the purposes of the clients and the management team
• Produce and maintain reports on KPI’s
• Maintain stock reports within the management systems
• Producing despatch reports
• Maintain and updated cloud-based systems
• Support with the processing of online orders
The Successful Finance Administrator:
• Highly organised and proactive
• Excellent attention to detail
• Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables)
• Experience of CRM systems
• A strong work ethic and desire to succeed
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written English)
This is a great opportunity if you’re looking for a role that will offer long term career progression and development.
On offer is a competitive starting salary, along with a range of additional benefits. This role will initially be on a temporary basis for 13 weeks with the right candidate being taken on permanently by the client.
If you’re an experienced Finance Administrator who is looking for something a little different, forward your CV through to us!
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.