LH Recruitment are excited about an excellent opportunity that has arisen for one of our professional services clients. This is a dual role working within a centralised department. You will provide vital support across the business, ensuring all the Firm’s files are opened accurately and efficiently together with gathering the appropriate identification in line with stipulated regulations.
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely production of documents and dictations, for all Departments/areas of law across the Firm. You will have a typing speed of at least 70wpm, the ability to audio type and must have excellent accuracy and attention to detail. Successful applicants will be required to undertake accuracy and typing assessment prior to your CV being submitted.
You will be meticulous and have a positive approach, providing a first-class provision across the Firm, ensuring client care is at the forefront of what you do.
• Processing of documents from typed and handwritten formats;
• Maintaining client files (both hard and soft copies) in a tidy and logical order including prompt filing of documents;
• Liaising with internal teams to garner support for team actions as required;
• Record keeping;
• Ensuring internal procedures are complied with;
• Liaising with clients
• Accurately following policies and procedures;
• Proactively chasing clients in order to progressing matters confidently;
• Handling client queries
• Opening all of the Firms’ files.
• Ensuring accurate inputting of all data onto the relevant case management system;
Key Skills and Abilities:
• Effective prioritisation and time management skills;
• Proven experience of operating at this level previously;
• Minimum typing speed of 70 WPM;
• Minimum accuracy of 98%;
• Excellent telephone manner
• Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills (Microsoft office products);
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Proven experience of working with a case management system;
• Word Processing qualifications to RSA level 2/3 (or equivalent) (desirable);
• Experience of digital dictation systems to a competent level (desirable);
• Knowledge and use of ‘Track Changes’ (desirable).
The salary for this role is negotiable for the right candidate dependant on experience. The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with 1 hour for lunch. Our client is also offering generous holiday entitlement, 4% pension contributions, 2x life assurance (all are available on completion of probationary period) as well as this generous package, our client also offers other exciting perks including funded events, free fruit at work days and much more.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.