Salary: circa £40,000, depending on experience
This is a new position within the organisation due to continued business growth and the imminent release of a new SaaS product site. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the role as required to support an ever-changing software landscape.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote the company’s brand, products, and services. Duties will include planning campaigns, analysing metrics, and identifying trends. You will be responsible for driving GTM strategy for the new SaaS product, including Internationalisation, and managing the E-commerce journey through the website.
Key duties of the successful Digital Marketing Manager:
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, supported by marketing automation platform
• Design, build and maintain a social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Devise new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Attend sales & marketing meetings at Head Office or regionally as notified
• Submit progress reports and monthly management reports
The Successful Digital Marketing Manager:
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Evidence of A/B testing and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
• Experience of Word Press plugins, and managing websites
• Demonstrate example of creating and managing E-commerce journey
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
On offer is a competitive salary of circa £40,000 depending on experience, as well as a wide range of benefits including 24 days plus bank holidays, your birthday off, company pension scheme, free parking, free drinks and fruit, cycle to work scheme, flu vouchers, Bupa cash plan, two organised events per year, lunch provided once a month and free onsite Gym.
If your experience matches this Digital Marketing Manager role contact us for more information!
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.