Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company with strong core values based around their team and their customers?
LHR are pleased to be working in partnership with an international business who are going through an exciting period of expansion. Our client works on behalf of the world’s leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers. Following huge success with new contract wins in their Burnley location they are now looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join their team.
You will be responsible for communicating and liaising with third party customers, insurers, and suppliers to offer services and negotiate claim settlements on behalf of the customer. This role requires working at a fast pace in line with guidelines to provide resolutions whilst, ensuring required standards and agreements are adhered to. The successful candidate will have a level of autonomy, whilst seeking guidance from their senior colleagues and line manager where appropriate within the escalation route.
The Key Duties of the Customer Service Advisors:
• Manage various elements of allocated claims from start to finish, including the offering of our services
• Resolve disputes on liability and quantum, quantify accurately
• Answer queries and questions, providing excellent customer service
• Answer inbound and outbound telephone enquiries
• Maintain accurate and timely completion of case file notes
• Ensure the claims management system is current and accurate
• Follow the correct escalation route where required
• Adhere to service levels and standards in line with our current philosophies;
• Monitor KPIs and articulate when not on track
• Comply with all regulatory requirements and company policies.
The Successful Customer Service Advisors:
• Previous experience within Customer Service call handling, with the ability to manage a broad range of circumstances
• Comfortable working towards agreed SLA’s, KPI’s and objectives
• Self-motivated, able to understand the customer’s needs and deal with them empathetically and professionally
• Competent in the use of MS Office packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility for working hours
You will work on average 37.5 hours per week on a shift rota basis, including some evenings and weekends. An immediate start is available for these roles.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge, contact our team for more information!
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.