Salary: £8.21 per hour
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about providing first class Customer Service?
LHR are proud to once again be working in partnership with one of our longest standing clients. We are now looking to recruit experienced Customer Service Advisors for a national retailer, based from their Huncoat location.
The roles are full time, working 37.5 hours per week to include some evenings until 6.30pm and 1 Saturday in 3 on a rota basis.
These roles would suit candidates with a strong customer focus, you will be a team player and have a keen eye for detail. Our client offers a full in-house training and development program, and previous contact centre experience is preferred.
The Key Duties of the Customer Service Advisors:
• Handling a high volume of inbound customer calls, responding to calls within agreed service levels
• Providing a 1st point resolution on queries including delivery issues, product damage, incorrect product delivery, cancellations and general queries
• Deal with customer issues effectively and efficiently
• Communicate with retail stores and suppliers
• Accurately log customer information and call notes on the CRM system
• Achieve targets and KPI’s
The Successful Customer Service Advisors:
• Previous contact centre experience is preferred for these roles, however experience within a fast-paced retail environment will be considered
• Comfortable working towards individual and team targets
• PC literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
• Resilient, able to deal with a wide range of customer issues
Does this sound like you? If so, you will get great company discounts, fabulous employee perks and the chance to build a successful and rewarding career.
If you are an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge, contact our team for more information!
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.