Salary: competitive salary depending on experience
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor looking for a new challenge? Are you confident within a fast-paced and energetic environment and able to build long lasting customer relationships?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a unique design-based business. Our client is a UK leader within a highly competitive sector, and they are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join the team. This is an entrepreneurial “can do” environment and is a very visible role within the business that will offer great exposure within the organisation.
You will be joining an energetic and forward-thinking team dealing with enquiries and orders from consumers and retailers via telephone, email and online chat.
Key Duties of the Customer Service Advisor:
• Identify and manage complaints received and work towards ensuring a fair outcome by treating each one individually. You will conduct investigations into a wide range of issues, logging each complaint accurately and striving to provide a satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible following company guidelines and procedures.
• Answer application queries confidently and ensuring the customer’s satisfaction with the outcome
• Accurate receipt and processing of customer orders on customer specific accounts via telephone and email. Ensuring accuracy of quantities, pricing and promotional discounts if applicable.
• Responsible for the order management on direct despatch/mail order accounts. This includes the accurate processing of customer orders and management of the customer specific extranet portal
• Resolution of delivery/invoice queries including liaison with warehouse and relevant carriers/hauliers ensuring satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible to enable prompt payment of invoices.
• Management of support tickets within Zendesk Support to ensure timely response to customer enquiries, orders and sample requests.
• Responsible for updating reports using Microsoft Excel and circulate internally to specified distribution groups.
• Respond positively to any new initiatives and/or processes that are brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the customer service delivery.
• General administrative support as required
The Successful Customer Service Advisor:
• Previous experience within sales order processing is essential for this role
• Solid background within customer service (call handling)
• Excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
• Confident in using MS Excel (to be assessed during the application process)
Our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience and a host of benefits that include: 28 days holiday including bank holidays to increase with each year of service up to a maximum of 33; a stable career path with excellent progression and internal opportunities.
For more information on this Customer Service Advisor role, contact us today.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.