Salary: £18K per annum
LH-Recruitment is pleased to confirm we are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to work as part of a fast-growing innovative business based in Blackburn. Our Client has been through tremendous growth and is seeking a driven individual who can support in enduring their successes.
– You will be required to assist customers or suppliers with queries accordingly
– You will liaise with customer queries via email and over the telephone
– You will be required to manage customer requests and log required information on internal systems
– You will be able to ensure you meet internal business targets
– You will be a team player and available to provide support within the business
– You must be able to take ownership of your workload
– You must be able to problem solve and deal well under pressure
– Keen attention for detail
– Strong level of customer service and thinking on your feet
– Good understanding of a CRM system, procedures and processes
Working hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm
Working days: Monday to Friday
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, occasional summer events, Christmas parties fantastic training opportunities.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity. if this sounds like the right role for you and you are looking to join a great team then please apply now.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment business.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.