Salary: £17,000 per annum
• Maintain and reconcile the company bank accounts and financial ledgers.
• Support and liaise with retail stores with regards to cashbook related company
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Bank Reconciliation of Cash/Visa/Maestro/AMEX.
• Escalation of non-resolved banking issues to the Cashbook manager in a timely
• Processing of Returns/Cancellations/Allowances/Vouchers.
• Entering and reconciliation of finance payments & investigating finance differences.
• Processing of VAT Refunds.
• Investigation of Creditors / Debtors.
• Various other administrative tasks required by the Department.
• General knowledge of Company Procedures and Systems.
• Raising ad-hoc payments.
• A strong team player, who can work in a diverse team within a dynamic environment.
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
• Able to use own initiative.
• Good decision making and problem solving.
• Maintains enthusiasm and perseverance towards meeting deadlines and resolving
• Demonstrates initiative and manages own disciplines
5 x GCSEs (including English & Maths) Grades (A-C)
Previous experience of using a financial package such as CODA/Navision/Sage etc.
Excellent MS Excel skills (vlookups, pivots etc)
Experience of retail industry
Experience of using Word & Outlook
Excellent communicator (face to face, telephone, email)
Excellent problem-solving skills
Well organised with excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
Willingness to accept change.
Ability to stay calm during high work load periods
Team player with high degree of flexibility
Excellent attention to detail
Well-developed verbal and written skills
‘Can do’ mentality
Monday to Friday 09:00hrs to 17:00hrs – (37.5hrs p/w)
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment business. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.