LH Recruitment are recruiting an experience Bench Joiner for well established bespoke joinery company based in Burnley. Our client works with a variety of different sectors including retail and hospitality. Our client design and manufacture a range of products from fire doors to office fittings.
You will be proficient at reading CAD drawings and be able to work well as part of a team and on your own.
• Experience in laminating (using formica, polyrey etc)
• Experience working on a panel saw and edgebander along with hand held power tools
• Experience working in solid surfaces (Corian, Staron) would be desirable
• Capable of working to a high standard and in a timely manner
• Ability to work off site from time to time
NVQ Level 2 or above in appropriate qualifications and candidates MUST have experience in bench/workshop work.
The hours of work are 8am to 5pm and salary is to be discussed at interview stage.
An immediate start is available for this role, and you will be working on a day shift. This position will be initially temporary leading to permanent for the right candidate after 13 weeks.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.