Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Are you fully / part AAT qualified with audit experience looking to work for a successful company with a strong focus on professional development?
LHR are proud to be partnered with a prestigious professional services business. Our client is now looking to recruit for an Audit Advisor, primarily based out of their Blackburn location but travelling to client sites within the North West.
Key Duties of the Audit Advisor:
• Carry out preparation of statutory accounts for larger companies and LLPs within the firm’s portfolio of clients.
• Work on audit assignments (this will be 70-80% of the role), as part of a team, both in the firm’s offices and at client premises which may, occasionally, include working away from home.
• Be involved in the team working on projects, such as grant claims, due diligence, forecasting and interim finance roles for clients.
• Support training and development for less experienced members of the team.
The Successful Audit Advisor:
• 2 years’ experience within Practice
• At least part AAT qualified
• Familiar with the use of recognised software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and contribute to the effective running of the department.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as there will be contact with clients at all levels.
• Strong accounting and audit skills.
Our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience with an annual salary review and an annual bonus, 23.5 days’ holiday per annum + bank holidays, free parking, a flexible benefits scheme including private medical insurance, extra holidays etc, structured ongoing training and development with paid study leave.
If you are looking for your next Audit Advisor opportunity, please get in touch.
Only candidates that meet the required criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.