Salary: £8.50 per hour
You will working closely with the operations manager ensuring the operations team has full administration support and organising the work planner.
• To load job files onto Sage and onto the excel works program
• To liaise with customers and installers to plan an efficient program of works
• To maintain contact with customers and contractors to keep program of works up to date
• To book B&B accommodation for the installation teams
• To complete timesheets for the installation teams
Other administrative duties as required by the Operations Administrator to ensure the smooth running of the departmentYou must be able to multitask ad prioritise as the needs of the business require. Strong organisation skills and ability to problem solve and use your initiative.
You must have Microsoft Office Excel and Sage experience as well as excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Our client is also offering an hourly rate off £8.50, this is a 37.5-hour week Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Free parking is available and kitchen area for lunch.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds