Salary: £16-18K depending upon experience
LH Recruitment are on the lookout for an ambitious and driven Administrator to join our client’s reputable Blackburn based accountancy practice.
Our client is part of a global network of firms and have ambitious growth labs for 2018 and beyond.
You will be responsible for the following duties;
• To undertake admin duties within the department.
• To deal with all incoming and outgoing post within the department.
• To update the company database with client data.
• To set up new clients using various systems.
• To draft correspondence for the department.
• To assist in the organisation of seminars and other events both on and off the premises.
• First point of contact on the phone for our clients and to arrange client meetings.
• Assisting with the processing of investments and pension schemes.
• To take and deliver information from our client’s providers. These will include investment houses and insurance companies.
• Always playing an active part in projects such as installing new computer systems.
• Any other Ad hoc duties ad requested by management.
You should be driven and determined and keen to play an active role within a growing organisation and willing and able to contribute to the success and development of the firm.
Client service should be a priority of yours and you should be great at communicating with people of all levels both in writing and verbally.
If you have proven work experience as an administrator then we would love to hear from you.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds