Salary: Starting salary of £19K per annum
Are you an experienced Administrator with experience of Sage Line 50 & MS Excel? Are you adaptable and able to multi-task?
LHR are partnered exclusively with a unique business in Blackburn. This company specialise in the purchase and sale of branded consumer goods such as Toys & Games, Homeware, Stationery & Books, and Health & Beauty, working with some of the UK’s most recognised retailers.
Our client is going through an exciting period of growth, and they are now looking for an experienced Administrator to join their team in Blackburn. This is a fast-paced opportunity, providing support across the business and giving you exposure to a wide range of departments including Sales & Buying.
The Key Duties of the Administrator:
· Organising quotes for customers
· Processing orders
· Creating order briefs
· Handling queries and providing customer service
· Responding to customer emails
· Processing despatch and delivery notes
· Collating data for invoicing
· Visual merchandising in the company’s showroom
The Successful Administrator:
· Experience of using Sage & MS Excel is essential and this will be assessed at interview stage
· Highly organised, confident multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
· Strong customer service skills, able to liaise between internal departments and with customers
· Attention to detail and adaptability
· Solid work history within Administration, preferably within a similar distribution-based environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator where you will genuinely be able to develop your career in the long term. A starting salary of £19,000 is on offer, plus additional benefits such as free on-site parking, regular paid staff socials and company pension scheme.
If you are looking for an Administrator opportunity, contact the team today for more information!
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.