Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
In this role you will be part of the Accounts department and will be required to provide administrative support to the team. You will be required to handle phone calls and emails, manage and process invoices, produce documents and assist the team with any ad hoc duties.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within a commercial industry. You should possess exceptional IT skills including but not limited to Excel and have the ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels. You will be commercially minded and work closely with other departments. You must possess an extremely strong work ethic as well as strong technical accounting skills with a good working knowledge
Key Responsibilities of the French Speaking Accountant:
• Create and update expense reports
• Enter financial transactions into our systems and spreadsheets
• Maintain electronic and physical financial records
• Process and issue invoices
• Ensure make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
• Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
• Handling phone calls and responding to email enquiries
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by the team
The Successful French Speaking Accountant:
• French speaking
• Flexibility is required due to the nature of the role this is not necessarily a 9-5
• Relevant qualification (or working towards) (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
• Possess an extremely strong work ethic
• Strong Excel Skills
• Experience of managing people (Desirable)
• Experience of finance systems preferable SAP
• Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
• Commercial awareness
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company and one in which you will be expected to contribute to the ongoing development, often working with minimal supervision.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary of £20,000 to £25,000 DOE, 25 days holiday plus bank and free parking.
Only candidates who have met the criteria will be contacted.
LHR acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. LHR is an Equal Opportunities Employer.