Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on relevant experience
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new opportunity within an award winning, reputable and professional company? If so, we have the perfect opportunity that you have been looking for!
Our client is a well-regarded and established, regional Law firm with offices throughout the North West and due to recent company growth are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who can develop their current marketing strategy and bring new ideas to the table.
You will be responsible for;
• Working with the Marketing Director and our client’s digital agency to develop new and exciting online strategy.
• Acting as first point of contact for our client’s agency to manage ongoing web development and digital campaigns.
• Coordination of existing/ writing of new content for all digital channels.
• Uploading information onto our client’s website including news, blogs, staff profiles videos and any other updates.
• Production of e-marketing communications including analysis to improve overall conversion rates.
• Improving our client’s social reach through proactive use of social media and by training our staff and developing their own social media skills.
• Use of web analytics measuring the impact of online activities.
• Keeping up to date with and identifying industry trends to shape our client’s future digital marketing plans.
We are looking for you to possess a degree in in digital marketing or have at least 2 years’ experience working within a digital marketing role.
You should also have good knowledge of web based technologies, WordPress, content writing and SEO.
In return our client is offering an annual salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on relevant experience. The working hours for the role are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour’s lunch. Holidays are also 28 days plus statutory bank holidays.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to apply or contact Joe Geraghty on 01254 271024 for more information.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.