Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established business in their IT department based in Blackburn. You will be on the first line support help desk dealing with IT related issues and queries. Supporting other departments, with general support and maintenance as well as housekeeping of the IT infrastructure.
Key accountabilities include: –
• To provide first line IT support for the whole company (i.e. PC/Printer troubleshooting, logon issue) and maintain IT helpdesk.
• Provide day-to-day support for users of company computers and peripherals in a timely manner, but prioritise core tasks.
• To support the IT Manager on a day-to-day basis.
• Ensure completion of all tasks and projects defined by the IT Manager in a timely manner. Any outstanding issues or concerns must be highlighted immediately.
• To ensure back-ups are done daily as per data backup procedures.
• To undertake scheduled preventative printer and PC maintenance activities.
• Undertake scheduled asset reviews as designated by IT Manager.
• To provide the IT Manager with a weekly progress report detailing activities completed/outstanding.
• Undertake any other duties as may be required commensurate with the post.
Only candidates who have worked in a similar role and have experience with solving IT issues will be considered.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary of £17,000 – £19,000 candidate. Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week. Salary and hours negotiable for the right candidate.
*Please state on application hours of work and salary expectations. Free parking, pension and death in service are added benefits.
Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is operating as an employment agency. Laura Hartley Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds